Friday 8 October 2010

3 Weeks to go!!

Well as I write this it's only 3 weeks til we fly off to pastures new! I am sat at work which could be my last week working as a projectionist and after 20 years in a cinema it could be the end of an era! Hopefully this will spur me on to do bigger and better things in Australia!

Vicky has had news she will shortly be having her second interview for a teaching Job so fingers crossed that she gets that! I have not been so sucessful - a week or so ago I applied for a cinemas job, sweeping popcorn ect (I am prepared to start at the bottom!) - I got an Email back saying I did not meet their criteria and experience!! I had to laugh! I guess you need a degree these days in Australia to tear tickets and say 'Enjoy your film!' - So I will just keep plodding along filling out more applications. Next on my list is Customer Service assistant on the trains - Like I said - I'll do anything!

Well better be off and do some work!

Laterz

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment